This is the year of you.
We all begin each year with a set of goals but, why is it always the same typical goals?
Make it a goal to keep improving in every aspect of your life instead, and continue to achieve realistic goals!
If you like what you see, join me in my journey and Go with the flow, con Yoliz!
Everyone’s favorite new year resolution, weight loss How to achieve?e
- No sugar
- No salt (try pink Himalayan sea salt)
- Plan your meals ahead for at least 5 days (use myfitnesspal)
- Work out at least 3-5 days a week (Did you know weight lifting is even more effective for losing weight?!)
- Make realistic goals
Do you like your job? Are you just okay financially?
- Even if you’re not where you want to be, make your day count and stay positive at your job. The goal is to make that cash in the end!
- Don’t like your job? Change it!
- Want to be stress free? Get completely rid of your debt. Write down all your debt on a dry erase board and put it on your fridge to keep track and see the numbers go down!
- Sometimes it’s hard to stay focused on just making that cash to pay off debt but, I like to break my rules once in a while and refuel. Reward yourself a little for small accomplishments! Don’t burn yourself out…
- Trust your partner. Sometimes, past relationships come back to haunt you in your new relationship. But let the past go!
- Be patient with each other! No relationship is perfect. Everything has a solution except death.
- Make it a love triangle with God first then each other.
- Make sure to meet each other’s need first than anything and, never go to bed angry.
- Never give up on each other unless you feel like you’re giving it 100% and your partner shows no more interest.
Keep investing in yourself!
- Never stop learning
- Listen to motivational speakers (my favorites: Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, and Les Brown)
- Journal about your thoughts and life
Disclaimer: This is all related to my real life experiences. My own rules. I like to call it “the school of life” one which we only graduate when God thinks you’ve done enough!
Leave a Reply